Saturday, November 2, 2019

First Blog Post


Hello Beauties! My name is Ghezal and i am so excited to introduce to you my new and only blog. This will be like my diary except this one is where i will share my thoughts, ideas, learnings, skills, tips, with you in hopes that you will find some value to it. 


I also plan to give you updates on my lashprenuer journey and anything new and exciting happening in the industry including how i got started in this industry and how you can to! I plan to prepare videos and tutorial of my work to share with you - We're on this journey together! So here we Go..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantined?? ...Baking time! ;D

Wow what an amazing year it has been so far huh?...Of course i'm being sarcastic. This coronavirus pandemic has been affecting many as...